Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The snow has hit the High Desert...

Wow! Can you all believe that the DESERT got this much snow???? I decided to go Christmas shopping in this mess... not exactly the greatest idea. After being out for a couple hours we almost didn't make it home. The snow just kept coming. I am glad tho that we were smart enough not to drive faster than 20 mph. Well here are some pictures. We love you all. Have fun with this 'once in a lifetime for the desert' day.
The snow fell down the post and made a little animal, depending on how you look at it, we think it looks like a piggy or Winnie the Pooh.


10 1/2'' at 1:30pm

The boys taking in the sights.

Daddy having fun.
Daddy knocked a hole thru the snow, who knew?

1 comment:

Heywood Clan said...

Today was awesome! Looks like you guys had so much fun too! I love your pictures!