Saturday, December 20, 2008
Just a little update.
I just wanted to say that I passed my first semester of Nursing. I scored a 94 on my exam and got a final grade of 98 in the class. I am only posting because it has been one heck of a ride and I am so excited to be done for a few weeks. It is nice too because after my last teacher, who blatantly stated that the reason she gave me a poor grade was because I have small children, it is nice to know that I am smart enough to do this. So there is my tid-bit; sorry if I come across brash. I just enjoy the fact that I passed amidst all the hurdles I had to overcome. I am so grateful to God and his blessings that he has given me and my family. Well, I bel-bel-bel-believe that's all folks... I miss Bugs Bunny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good job!! All the sacrifice will be worth it eventually.
Post a Comment