Friday, September 25, 2009

Summer Days

I thought that this summer was more or less a waste, but it really wasn't. We did a lot of really fun things.


We found an awesome park in Claremont that had these amazing trees that both Brent and the kids were climbing on.


We even went to Mohave Narrows and had one really fun day trying to beat the heat with their water park. Rebecca even saw one of her classmates there. It was so cute watching ALL the kids there having a blast.


Brent and I were able to steal away from the kids for a weekend and spent time in Vegas together. I was able to see my sisters and just hang out. It was so much fun going out and being adults.


For 4th of July my sister came and stayed at a hotel with a pool right around the corner from us. It was so cute watching the kids play with their Cousin Zain.



We went out for Ice Cream a few times. And Boy! do those kids love their Ice Cream.



We were also able to head down to San Diego and catch the Toby Keith concert. It was so much fun, Brent tries to make it look like he doesn't like Country music but do not be fooled. And sorry for the nostril shot :)



We then took the kids to San Fran the week before I started classes. The kids had so much fun, they were completely awed by the size of buildings and the bridges. We took them to all our favorite places and also a new museum in San Fran.




All in all, what a great Summer. I wanna do something as fun over winter break... we will see.

2 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

Wow, you guys did do a lot of fun stuff!
When are we going to go out again? :)

Nicole said...

How fun! I'm sorry you have to be back in school, but I'm glad you got to do some fun stuff first.

With the exception of Toby Keith.
But I can forgive you for that.