Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
3 comments:
Sorry to hear that, keep strong girl.
I think you are beautiful Erica, so you couldn't possibly be talking about yourself! I know that death is not an easy thing to deal with, but choose to focus on the joyful memories of your father and other loved ones and stay happy...as much as you can. That is what your father would want for you. I love ya!
Because people don't know how to deal, so they turn into whiny-selfish 5 year olds. Wait...thats over-estimating their behavior. More like terrible 2s...
Post a Comment