I have been trying to keep up on all the schedules and responsibilities that come with the family. It is funny to think how much moms really do. I just have to say thanks to all the moms out there. Even sitting, we have a million and one things running through our minds, from appointments, to meetings, to bills, and all the other obligations. I love being a mom, I love the hugs, the kisses, the cuddles, the feeling that there really isn't anywhere better than being in mom's arms. So hug a mom today, even if it's yourself.
I also have started classes this week. Monday was probably the worst day in all my years of school. I have gotten so used to the idea of waking late, and spending time with the kids. Just lost in my own little world. Then reality hits and school starts and I find myself longing for the simpler days of holding my children. Here I am in the big wide world of adulthood, 'when did that happen and where have I been?' I am so lost and confused when it comes to all the material we are covering, and I think that I am the only one that thinks that. But then, I look around the room and I see all the faces that look exactly as mine as if I were looking in a mirror. The 'deer in the headlights' look. During one of the breaks I ask a few women how they feel leaving the kids at home, they all agree, 'I'd rather be with my kids.' At least I am not alone. So I start to wonder, 'Do I really need/want to be here?' I still ask the question, and no answer yet. I am grateful to believe in God and all his infinite wisdom. I would be going nuts if I didn't have His guidance. I know that I will have that answer soon. I know that the Lord will provide me with all the answers and peace when it is time. Just now how do I deal until I get there?
Way to be a mom... To want everything wonderful for the family and doing what I can to get that for them.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment