Our littlest is now a big boy. He turned two this last Sunday and it is amazing how time flies. He used to go to bed like a little champ, but now... he has decided to just stop listening and it has become a game for him. YEAY for us. At any rate, it is still sad to see them grow so quickly. My little sister just had her baby boy, and listening to her on the phone I am both jealous and grateful. I miss the days of snuggles and little baby giggles. I miss the quiet still of baby's sleep. The cues and noises that they just make without even trying. It is so fun. But I am grateful to the close end of diapers, and no midnight wakings. I do not miss the formula or the millions of diapers. So I sit here in admiration for all the women who do it, including me. And the dread that one day, I will look at my babies and realize that they are not babies anymore.
But what am I saying, he is only two! Ha Ha. Look at the one you love and thank God they still put up with you.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment