An introduction to the family...
Brent and I will be celebrating our 6th anniversary in October. We are by no means the 'perfect' family, but we do love with our whole selves and we make sure that is what we teach our children, to love.
Rebecca is our oldest child and she definitely has ECS (eldest child syndrome:). She makes sure that everyone is doing what they are 'supposed' to be doing. It is so funny. She loves helping me around the house, including vacuuming. If only she could stop pulling every dress she owns down to change five times a day. Apparently fashion extends to the little ones. She starts kindergarten in September, and I am not going to cry. I tell myself that growth is the best blessing from God. She is healthy and she grows.
Jordan is our shy boy. He is the most amazing little boy. Jordan will come up to me out of nowhere and just tell me, 'Mom, I love you.' It is quite the greatest thing. He is starting preschool come September, and I am not going to cry. Growth is a blessing. Jordan loves his Transformers and Power Rangers, as any four year old boy. He has quite the imagination, he has managed to make my vacuum into a super gun, so that he can scare the bad guys just like his daddy does. He is so proud of his daddy.
Dillon, oh Dillon. He is my baby and yes I give him special attention, I confess. I am working on it, the first step to fixing a problem is to admit you have it in the first place... that was humor. Dillon is two, and terrible is most likely what we should have named him. Screaming, hitting, yelling, craziness, it's all there. He is a bit behind his cousins of the same age, he is just now starting to talk. He runs like a mad-man, but he just doesn't feel the need to talk. Am I worried? No, Albert Einstein didn't start talking until he was five. So I know he will be just fine. Besides, it makes him my baby just a little bit longer.
Welcome, this is the family. Brent and I have talked about adopting a child in the near future, we will see. Until then, Five is what we have, and it is more than I could have ever prayed for.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment