On Wednesday night I came home from school late b/c I had a meeting with my instructor at 5pm. When I walked through the door I smell yummy food cooking, and a fire burning. I look around the house and it is immaculate. The kids run down stairs all of them bathed and have PJ's in hand. I stop short, look at my hubby, and say "Ok what happened? What did you do?" He just smiles and we proceed to eat our meal. After dinner I thoroughly praise him for all his work that day. And we continue to fill each other in of our days. When we had finished catching up he tells me to head up to bed and that he will get the kids to sleep. I tell him that I have to get ready for my 415 morning. What does he do? He says, "I will get it all together, go ahead." My head is still reeling from this. He is too good to me.
So not only is he helping me out with everything but he has promised me Hawai'i in May. I am so excited! We were supposed to go to New York for a friends graduation but she is undergoing Chemo for cancer, so she is not graduating on time. Brent had taken the time off for work already so we have a week, we decided somewhere we have never been would be great. Hawai'i is the place. Now we just need people to volunteer to care for kiddos, any takers? We would greatly appreciate it...
Who needs Valentine's Day?
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He's a good man Erica! My favorite in the world is when "hubby" cleans for me. I am glad you got your day, regardless of when. I think you're right though...it means so much more when they do it because they want to and not because commercialism tells them to. See you in 2 weeks! (When in May? We get out of school in May...maybe a road trip and babysitting? It's a good excuse to tell Ryan I HAVE to go to CA!!)
You're a lucky lady. I'm a proud sister, all my brothers know how to take good care of their women!!
Post a Comment